[Complete - Full] [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
May 18, 2013
Hey, here's my full translation for this game. The only thing I didn't really bother with was combat messages because combat can be completely avoided.

mega.nz/#!W5VFhahb!BgIR54A5vRfVa4HBF_CcYB3MduGm1wl2Khv7RlSy7xA

Credit goes to Rrezz for the partial that I used as a base and to habisain for the translation tool.

Game thread here

Last edited by a moderator:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Aug 26, 2013
Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Hey, here's my full translation for this game. The only thing I didn't really bother with was combat messages because combat can be completely avoided.

Credit goes to Rrezz for the partial that I used as a base and to habisain for the translation tool.
A full translation? YAY! Nevermind me working on the game then. Many many thankies Tengu. One thing though: If you were working on this for a while, you should mention it in some way ;D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Oct 14, 2014

wow, thx very much :)

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
May 18, 2013

A full translation? YAY! Nevermind me working on the game then. Many many thankies Tengu. One thing though: If you were working on this for a while, you should mention it in some way ;D
I actually started last monday. It wasn't a very big game. But yeah, I notified Rrezz and I figured that you hadn't started yet, so it should be alright.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Aug 26, 2013

I actually started last monday. It wasn't a very big game. But yeah, I notified Rrezz and I figured that you hadn't started yet, so it should be alright.
Eh, you did it so fast? I know it's not that big but still, around 35 scenes, as well as the other dialogues... Smooth!

nostram

Jungle Girl
Dec 2, 2014

You're on fire, dude. Respect.

Jul 21, 2013

Wow... that's amazing! thank you so much! :D

Kiso

Jungle Girl
Feb 8, 2014

You are a god.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Feb 4, 2013

Thanks again, Tengubengu!

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Mar 3, 2014

More people like you please. Thanks.

Thanks for the translation tengubenguwengudengupendushendugengu.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Dec 7, 2015

Thanks for the translation! You're too kind

sriji1989

Jungle Girl
Jan 3, 2011

Truly amazing work man...a full translation is amazing

Looking forward for more works from you (especially ntr if possible:p)

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Sep 4, 2013

Thank you for translating this game! I just can't bring myself to play them using machine translations so the work you do is the only way that I can get the chance to play some of the best games.

Much respect(and rep)!

Impure

Demon Girl
Jan 21, 2016

Thanks for the full translation! Love this game.

Apr 11, 2010

I'm excited to try out the full translation, which admittedly would be easier if I could find a copy of the 1.03 game.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Jun 22, 2013

I'm excited to try out the full translation, which admittedly would be easier if I could find a copy of the 1.03 game.
Wouldn't any version work, given that 1.02 and 1.03 were both bug fixes? The translation patch should automatically push you to 1.03.

Apr 11, 2010

I found one, and played through the game. Quite amusing and hot too.

Thanks so much for translating!

prpa1

Jungle Girl
Jan 31, 2016

Thank you for translation, great job.

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Nov 16, 2012

Thank you very much! Respect!!

eluciferz

Jungle Girl
Sep 20, 2015

Thanks for the translation, I enjoyed the game a lot.