[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Jan 22, 2017
Her inner delinquent probably comes out when it needs to, such as when she's trying to keep her children in line.

Etory

Demon Girl
Mar 17, 2016
The only thing I dislike about Aya is that despite being a delinquent in her youth, she's pretty much a relatively "normal" housewife. It's actually a trope I really hate, the whole "this character was a so-and-so kind of person in their youth, but now that they're a wife and mother, being a wife and mother makes up the most of their personality".
I can see your point, but I think the dev's reaching for a slightly different angle, more like "a seemingly-ordinary housewife who's hiding a wild past". Think of all the times it's triggered in the games: when she gets drunk, put under hypnosis, consumes Yutaka's 'magic potion'...

I think the dev might intend to surprise us in the next game, make us wonder how much we really know about her. Just a hunch, though.
In a recent blog post the dev already said her immense popularity was completely unexpected considering her first appearance as a mere side-character in Country Life. Her character and backstory has evolved quite a bit since then, and likely will continue to do so.

Her inner delinquent probably comes out when it needs to...
Yes, this!

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Jul 15, 2015
The only thing I dislike about Aya is that despite being a delinquent in her youth, she's pretty much a relatively "normal" housewife. It's actually a trope I really hate, the whole "this character was a so-and-so kind of person in their youth, but now that they're a wife and mother, being a wife and mother makes up the most of their personality".
It's called "Gap Moe" and it's pretty huge among Japanese Otaku. I won't lie, I actually like it as well. It's kinda fun when you force them to revert back and forth into their past and present personalities.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Sep 25, 2015
It's called "Gap Moe" and it's pretty huge among Japanese Otaku. I won't lie, I actually like it as well. It's kinda fun when you force them to revert back and forth into their past and present personalities.
I'm just tired of seeing girls who are tough and/or have strong personalities being shoved into traditionally feminine roles or the "revelation" that they "like some feminine things to". I'm not against the idea, I'm just sick of seeing practically nothing but it. Like, let good characters be female without having to remind us of that fact it constantly -_-

Sep 17, 2018
I don't care about that, but this game is confusing. I talked to them all, saw the censored productions and could no longer proceed.

There's a sign that says 'Adult-only Beach' or 'You must be this tall to ride' or the like. I forget precisely, but the intent was to tell you that Yutaka must lose her virginity first in order for you to gain access.