[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Szejdi

Sep 22, 2018
Welcome, I was playing this game about month ago and couldn't finish one quest, because i couldn't find a swimsuit suitable to dive into the water. Now I want to finish this game and yeah, I still don't know where to look for swimsuit. Something was written earlier in this tread about talking with this loli witch girl, but even if I try she responds "I need a new one, bla bla, but I can leave town to get some" or something like that. Can you help me?

Clessith

Sep 23, 2018
1. How do you bait the Eve trooper losing seems to not work at all.
2. In the knights town there is a fish in a pond, how to fish it out, the dialogues says to speak to "her" as she knows a lot about fishing, and the only one that comes to mind only tells me how many monsters i saw.

The game needs a guide cause the quests are one of the biggest shit ever made. Not only you cant track them, they are not even properly explained.
Just finished this section.
1. Use 1 monster like "Devi" from a Magic Spirit Egg to knock Eliza down. Then use "Water Witch" you get from the Milk Ticket to Milk Eliza.

5. Can't remember which monster it was but it was a fish monster. Level it up till it get's "Deep World Transfer" and then use it. "Deep World Transfer" changes monsters into items. This swimsuit is called "Costume: Swimsuit" and it's the one you need.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Mar 22, 2017
I gotchu fam, just change the extension from .txt to .rvdata2. It's not 100% complete, just missing a few monsters etc. Anyone else feel free to use it.

Btw, how did you guys beat Mioki when she gets enraged and starts oneshotting you? The only way I could beat her was to use Spike and counter all her attacks but I feel like there must've been a better strategy.
I know it's a late reply but I mostly spammed aoe skills for them all and then used my hard hitting ones on mioki. Barely won after she decided to power up. Those multi hit skills are really good.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Apr 26, 2015
Welcome, I was playing this game about month ago and couldn't finish one quest, because i couldn't find a swimsuit suitable to dive into the water. Now I want to finish this game and yeah, I still don't know where to look for swimsuit. Something was written earlier in this tread about talking with this loli witch girl, but even if I try she responds "I need a new one, bla bla, but I can leave town to get some" or something like that. Can you help me?
You'll need to get a Dromog to level 13 and do a Deep World Transformation. Dromog is the female result from small sludge egg.

http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Naedoko_Demon's_Ground/Equipment

scientist

Jungle Girl
Apr 26, 2015
Just finished this section.
1. Use 1 monster like "Devi" from a Magic Spirit Egg to knock Eliza down. Then use "Water Witch" you get from the Milk Ticket to Milk Eliza.
You don't really need the water witch, any monster able to knock down Eliza will do (like Devi, Yuvi or Missenel)

Last edited: