[Complete - Full] [RJ174492] Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ [UPDATED to v2.1!]

Melp

Jungle Girl
Apr 1, 2013
The scene of conversation with Myusca after u broke the upper bathroom and already talk with her about the bathroom broked, and u hide in upper bathroom is in japanese.
Also the Notes of Vplus afterwords are in Japanese

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Aug 8, 2012
oh hey thank you for this. this was one of my favs but machine translation is never great.

Oct 6, 2016
I don't fully understand, is there a way to actually save in this game or is it only quicksaves?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Mar 27, 2010
You can save in your room at the table on the left.
You shouldn'T have skipped the tutorial. :p

@Together:
Do you plan to also update the newest patch, or will you move to other projects?

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Apr 6, 2017
We just updated the translation to version 2.1 which Tokinokogiri announced will be the last update to the game. There's 2 new scenes and some bonus lore to enjoy! I updated the original post links and added a teaser image.

xii360

Jungle Girl
Mar 16, 2015
anyone have any idea what this translates too ?!, it seems to pop up (twice) when i start the game up, and close it, its not affecting the game in anyway but boy is it somewhat annoying >.>

many thanks to guys that help ;o

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Nov 13, 2013
anyone have any idea what this translates too ?!, it seems to pop up (twice) when i start the game up, and close it, its not affecting the game in anyway but boy is it somewhat annoying >.>

many thanks to guys that help ;o
For future reference, the contents of such error windows can actually be copied with the CTRL-C key combo, then pasted where you want them (yeah, standard copy-pasting). Makes things easier.

According to Google-TL, it says something along the lines of not being able to write to Game.ini. Check the file accessibility. Maybe. I think.
So you should make sure that Game.ini is not set to read-only. I think.

xii360

Jungle Girl
Mar 16, 2015
For future reference, the contents of such error windows can actually be copied with the CTRL-C key combo, then pasted where you want them (yeah, standard copy-pasting). Makes things easier.

According to Google-TL, it says something along the lines of not being able to write to Game.ini. Check the file accessibility. Maybe. I think.
So you should make sure that Game.ini is not set to read-only. I think.
whoa, your right, i didnt know i could do whole copy-paste method on it, since i couldnt highlight them i just assumed i could not copy paste it!
you sure thought me something new >.>

and whoa, your right again!, it fixed the error, guess i shoulda checked the files before i asked, so many thanks man!

Dec 17, 2016
I posted this in the game thread already, but apparently the V+ DLC just got an update to patch the game into English. I dunno how it stacks up to this version, but it's something to know.

Feb 5, 2012
I haven't bought it myself, but if the previews are any indication, it IS this version.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 3, 2017
We just updated the translation to version 2.1 which Tokinokogiri announced will be the last update to the game. There's 2 new scenes and some bonus lore to enjoy! I updated the original post links and added a teaser image.
Can you share the version 2.1 or just pm it to me please?

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Sep 1, 2017
And I'm looking for the sounds files for the last two scenes in the latest dlc.

Data/v-aka.wolf
Data/v-mao.wolf

Anybody willing to share these two files?

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Nov 28, 2011
And I'm looking for the sounds files for the last two scenes in the latest dlc.

Data/v-aka.wolf
Data/v-mao.wolf

Anybody willing to share these two files?
Looking for these files as well.