[Complete - Full] RJ180509 (Done), RJ206375(Done), RJ218747(In Progress) - Black Megane Laboratory circle games

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Apr 30, 2014
I love you and want your children Chrono. :p

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Apr 30, 2014
I tried it and didn't find any real issues until this enemy (file attached). The game gets stuck in a loading screen. It's the enemy that comes after that blonde magician girl runs away from a tentacle monster in the vore ruins.

Edit: a quick search revealed the enemy Slug Princess doesn't have her battler graphic assigned for some reason. Doing it fixes the issue.

Attachments

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Apr 30, 2014
facepalm Yes of course, sorry. Add the .json file from the attached archive into www->data.

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks.
For which game is this fix for btw?
Considering that the protag in JackyHF's attached picture is blue-haired, I would say there is a fair chance it being RJ206375: The Adventure of Monster Tamer. :)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Apr 28, 2010
Could someone make a mirror on the monster tamer one? I'm unable to download from that other site.

The patch that is, I already own the game.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Jun 2, 2011
Hey, when I downloaded the Monster Tamer patch windows defender acted up and claimed it has a Trojan virus. 7zip refused to open it for the same reason. I'm scanning my system right now to check if it's a fault on my side, but could you double check it, Chrono? And thanks so much for translating the games.
Edit: I tried doing that thing called "reading" and used the download link above me just fine. Thanks, Jacky.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
May 23, 2012
Hey, when I downloaded the Monster Tamer patch windows defender acted up and claimed it has a Trojan virus. 7zip refused to open it for the same reason. I'm scanning my system right now to check if it's a fault on my side, but could you double check it, Chrono? And thanks so much for translating the games.
Edit: I tried doing that thing called "reading" and used the download link above me just fine. Thanks, Jacky.
Having the same issue, both download sources are being detected as containing a virus. Is this a false positive?

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Aug 11, 2012
It's false positive, I have super duper Kaspersky Total Security and if found nothing...
can anyone post 100% save for that monster tamer game?