[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I don't know if I can post images of this game as the protagonist himself is underage to begin with. Also, this is just a translation patch, and not the full game. But anyway,

Change log:

v0.4:

-Menu buttons, text, etc.
-Roughly 95% of general (not sex-related) scenes
-All of the sex scenes of 2 out of 10 characters {Older Sister and (Shopkeeper) Sister} done, including the ones in the 'Secret Picture Diary'.
-First sex scene with Hime
-Midnight peeking of Aunt

v0.5:

-All of the sex scenes of 4 out of 10 characters {Older Sister, (Shopkeeper) Sister, Hime and Mysterious Sister} done (Mysterious Sister is the keyword used for her in the script. She has no name in the game, but the old lady addresses her as Natsu.)
-Kimono Aunt sleep rape (partial)
-Midnight peeking of Aunt

v0.6

-All of the sex scenes of 7 out of 10 characters (all of the above + Chibi, Megane's Mother and Kimono Aunt) done.

v1.0

-Translation is complete. There might be typos and unintentionally untranslated text.

v1.1

- Fixed a bug in which if you have sex with Older Sister for the second time, after the sex, you get stuck in her room.
- Fixed a bug where the "Interesting Book" was missing. The book is located on Ryouta's bookshelf.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

DLsite link: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE202893.html

Here is the link to the translation patch:

Patreon release post: http://www.patreon.com/posts/17816029

Last edited:

ibuk

Jan 22, 2015
Nice, been waiting for this for a long while.

Fang

Lurker
Dec 17, 2017
Nice.... i will wait for the complete translation
really thank you for your work

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Sep 18, 2016
It seems that you finally got your account activated :).

Same as the others, I will wait for the complete translation.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Oct 24, 2015
Looks nice, will keep an eye on this.

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for keeping up with this translation! I found a minor bug that occurs when you fight Gon's Most Valued One in the 'Real Battle' so I fixed it up. Please check the same link as provided above for the fix.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
May 18, 2012
I can't seem to find the link to 0.4.0 on your Patreon, just 0.3.0 and the 0.4.1 patch.

Feb 16, 2018
Whoops, I forgot to add in the link, I'll add it in now. Thanks for letting me know.

Feb 16, 2018
A total of four characters' sex and general scenes have been translated. Links are the same as above.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Jul 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your translation, I'm glad you're translating at such a steedy way !

Feb 16, 2018
You're welcome! I hope to be able to keep translating my projects at this pace too!

Feb 16, 2018
Just wanted to know, but how many of you will actually try the Ryouta's (dat sexy boy, just kidding) route? I wonder why I need to bother translating his route.

And let me know if the "Play house" rapidfire round with Chibi is too difficult.

Dec 17, 2017
thanks
and waiting for the full translation

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Jul 7, 2013
@symplexity Personally, I enjoy a full translation, but if you find it too much work, then perhaps a compromise you can just machine translate his part and leave a notification near the patch link ?
The recent translation effort of Tenioha still left a bad taste in my mouth (they remove the entire trap route) though if it's you it's fine since it's just translation, you omit nothing, if there are enough voice/concern about that route, you can just go back later for the sake of completion or leave just as is.

Dec 17, 2017
Great job... thank you so much

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Aug 4, 2012
Nice, now I know what I'm going to play for the weekend. Thank you very much for this.